North London Muslim Housing Association is a dynamic and customer-driven BME Housing Association in London. We manage 785 general needs, shared ownership and leasehold properties in several local boroughs.
We are currently looking to appoint a Customer Services Officer on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
Customer Services Officer
The position is temporary to cover maternity leave
You will be required to provide a high standard of customer care to our residents.
We would like to hear from you if you:
· Have a good understanding of cultural sensitivity and equal opportunities
· Have an excellent customer service ethos and good people skills
· Have a flexible approach and the ability to communicate effectively
· Have good and proven administration skills
· Are able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people
· Are able to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative, with limited supervision
· Are confident in the use of complex IT systems
For full details, please contact Reception or Imelda Messenger on Tel: 0208 815 4201/4204 alternatively you can download the following:
Closing date: 2 pm Friday 24th May 2013
Completed application should be sent to NLMHA office:
15B- 15C Urban Hive Theydon Road,
London E5 9BQ
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunities organisation and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Last updated: 10-05-2013